OUR CSR APPROACH
By 2020, BRP aims to be recognized as a worldwide sustainable powersport innovation leader.
In August 2011, we created a global structure for all of our sustainability initiatives and launched our CSR program. It is based on six pillars:
- Product Safety,
- Supply Chain Management, and
- Role in the Community.
AMONG OUR 2020 GOALS
Conduct stakeholder consultations for all manufacturing sites
Reduce our energy consumption intensity and our GHG emissions intensity by 25% based on FY11 levels
H&S: Achieve zero lost time accidents
Ensure BRP’s donations represent 1% of the Company’s earnings before tax
2016 CSR HIGHLIGHTS
- We achieve a health and safety frequency rate of 0.62; an improvement of more than 28% over our FY15 results.
- Our Gunskirchen facility is recognized with the BGF Gütesiegel award for exemplary workplace health promotion.
- Our Querétaro site ranks in the top 10% of the Best Places to work in Mexico.
- Our Rovaniemi site receives the Golden Brush Environmental Award from the Keep Lapland Tidy association.
- Our Sturtevant plant receives a Sustainable Business Award from the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council and Cool Choices.
- Our Valcourt site is awarded the Health and Safety Award in the Workplace Grand Prize for the Eastern Townships region.